Ingrid Macher is a woman who has been reinvented in all aspects of his life: as a woman, mother, wife, and professional. She is proof that the phrase “we are what we eat” is not just a saying. It is a bellwether for the Latina woman who has shared with us how we can opt for a healthy lifestyle starting with the self.
To become a nutritionist, trainer, holistic health expert and author of two books, Ingrid had to go through great and deep ups and downs that allowed you to change the focus of your life and your health.
At the age of 19 years this Bogotana, student of Social Communication, he went to Florida, USA in search of new opportunities, the cherished “American dream”, there he found the life of an immigrant, a daughter, a divorce, 2 and up to 3 works and a total disregard for itself. At 6 months pregnant and after a severe asthma attack, Ingrid decided to renew his life completely.
“I had no diet without any test, after investigating nutrition, I realized I had to fall in love with the most important person: I” Macher said.
And I began to take basic healthy habits and notice how my body was transformed:
“First I left the coffee, soda, flour and began to consume more fruits and vegetables, then, guided by my particular taste for dance, I started doing zumba, and in 90 days since he was 50 pounds lighter.”
It started with a blog: Slims 20
Ingrid wanted to share his experience with the world. He began to give nutrition advice 3½ years ago with the creation of your Blog Slims 20 , which has been so popular that now reaches over 100 subscribers.
Now he has published a book entitled Rescuing new you where people can find a collection of tips and nutrition recommendations for changing eating habits and establish a personal goal to have healthy eating.
Ingrid is fond of food, their properties and what they can give back to the body, he calls himself as the Queen of green juices and this is one of their recipes for a flat stomach:
You just have to put all these ingredients in the blender, take it every day in the morning and go!
(Adds a little more water)
* Celery is a powerful natural diuretic, rich in fiber which helps burn fat, meanwhile, lemon contains more than 150 benefits for the body, among which it is highlighted that is an excellent antioxidant. All this, combined with the sweet coconut water, will result not only healthy but refreshing drink.
The perfect balance 80% – 20%
For Ingrid foods are an excellent way of healing, “we must find a cure for them and avoid drugs and chemicals” also “in the game to be healthy 80% comes from nutrition and the other 20% of the physical activity and the perfect balance between work, relationships, spiritual, sleeping habits and smile ” .
After your experience, what is your current relationship with food?
“I love everything I eat, life is a matter of habit, once you open to change on a healthy diet and focus on it quickly come into action and then to the results.”
What foods are inevitable in a healthy diet?
This is my top 5 health food (and an additional one, which is my favorite) that can not miss on a diet:
Food # 1 Water: It is essential to drink 8 glasses of cold water, this can make you lose a lot of weight.
Food # 2 Seeds Chia: They have more calcium than milk and more potassium than bananas, also have Omega 3 healthy fat and vegetable that help lower cholesterol (add three or four teaspoons allow our supply effect satiety and help burn extra calories).
Food No. 3 Grapefruit: Grapefruit is one of the best fruits for weight loss because it creates a feeling of fullness and is low in cholesterol. If you suffer from high blood pressure, you should be careful as their consumption may interfere with the action of many medications to lower blood pressure.
Avocado Food # 4: Eating regularly avocado effect allows full longer, it is excellent to combat the bad fats and contain magnesium and potassium can reduce anxiety and stress.
Turmeric Food No. 5: It is a derivative kind of curry, very common in the Middle East, has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic and antioxidant. You should add 3 teaspoons turmeric 30 minutes before each meal to expel the bad fats in the body.
Black Pepper Food No. 6: It is rich in piperine which improves the rate of metabolism helping to burn fat, control appetite and blood sugar, in addition to enhance the flavor of food.
“It should be noted that all begins with a personal commitment to quit gradually poor eating habits, you can start with simple goals such as: drink more water, replace coffee with green tea, rice for brown rice and go arming a healthy version of things. ”