How clean your kitchen daily products? Most cleaning products we use every day are toxic pollutants, they contain substances that irritate the skin and pollute the environment. You can keep your appliances clean utensils and items that are in your home and create your own household cleaners.
- Clean the grills of your deck mixing a little vinegar and hot water. You must purge all dirt stuck.
- Remove all fat from your microwave oven with a mixture of baking soda and water. Leave it overnight and then clean normally.
- Clean in depth your dishwasher by placing a container of vinegar (undiluted in water) in the top tray.
- Cleans and shines your stainless steel surfaces. Cutting over half a lemon and sprinkle salt or baking soda works perfect for the sink!
- Give back the shine to dull pots rubbing half a lemon over them and then buffed lightly with a cloth.
- Shine your glassware rubbing with some toothpaste and a toothbrush remain as new!
- Learn more tips on how to keep your inn, cover and aluminum pots bright
- Use baking soda to remove the odor of garbage, put a little in the bottom of the container before putting the bag.
- Remove the onion smell from your hands and appliances using a mixture of white vinegar and salt and then rinse normally.
- Keep your refrigerator free of odors by cleaning the interior with a soft cloth and some baking soda with water.
- Keep your home with a pleasant smell mixing lemon juice and soda to make the daily cleaning of the floors.