Parties should offer more than just food and music, especially if kids will be in attendance. They’ll need activities to keep them occupied. Here are just five games that both children and adults can enjoy at a social gathering!
1. Sack Races Sack races are fun when you’re a kid and absolutely hilarious when you’re an adult. Best of all, they only require a few burlap sacks to play, so you won’t have to worry about organizing a bunch of pieces or having a lot of clean-up after the party is over. It’s simple, good old-fashioned fun!
2. Badminton The great thing about badminton is that it can easily accommodate more or less players at any time. If the crowd is a bit thin, just host one-on-one games; if people start gathering around the net and clamoring to join, expand the teams to include everyone. No one has to be left out when you’re playing badminton.
3. Cornhole Cornhole is a game that can be enjoyed by all ages. That said, it still requires enough skill and dexterity to be interesting, so it won’t be a bore for the older members of the crowd. It’s also very simple to purchase and set up! If you’re wondering where to buy cornhole bags, try sites like CustomCornToss.com.
4. Foosball This one might require a bit of an investment if you don’t already own a foosball table, but the good news is that you don’t necessarily have to buy one. You can rent them by the hour from party supply companies. Who’s ready to defend their goal from the little plastic strikers?
5. Horseshoes Another game of dexterity, horseshoes can be enjoyed by everyone from toddlers to elders. Just make sure that you’re buying the right kind of horseshoes. If you’re worried about injuries, exchange the traditional silver ones for plastic or rubber alternatives. These are just five games that you can play at your next party. Whether you’re hosting an all-ages barbecue or a boozy game night with your grown-up friends, these activities are sure to be a hit. Have fun!